Email to find out how to reserve your puppy before they're gone!
What you get with an Adair Springs Collie
- Checked by a licensed practicing vet.
- Parents DNA tested for CEA/PRA
- Normal eyed puppies-guaranteed! Unless stated otherwise.
- Parents DNA tested for Mdr1
- All up to date shots and worming.
- Genetic health guarantee.
- Active in obedience and conformation.
- A puppy that's been loved by my family.
My grandkids, nieces and nephew having a great time with some of our puppies!
Want to wait for the perfect puppy?
- Free waiting list-- just give me your email or phone # and we'll let you know when we have a litter born.
- Deposit waiting list-- for a small deposit... you can pick ahead of the free list. You also get email updates every week with pictures of the puppies. Email for more details.
Dustin, sire, with Santa this year!
He's been a good collie!
Picture by Little Things Protrait Studio
What it means to have a puppy from Adair Springs Collies
We just love having puppies! It is such a joy to get to play with the puppies everyday!
Everyday I feel like a kid again... holding and playing with the puppies.
To better prepare our puppies for their new homes, we expose the puppies to many different things:
riding in cars, vacuum sweeper, rattle pots and pans, radio music, etc.
They also have interaction with many different people of all ages!
It doesn't stop with our puppies... we spend a lot time with our adult dogs.
We are NOT a puppymill. Our collies do not stay in small pens. Our collies are part of our family.
We do things with our collies everyday!
We do obedience classes, conformation classes, community events, and
we enter our collies in conformation shows along with obedience.
All of this makes for a well rounded collie!
Email if you would like to be on our waiting list for future litters.
We do have puppies!!
Email for more information!
If you are interested in being on my waiting list please let me know!
Or call and leave a message 270-929-4063 but email is the best way.
Thanks for your interest in our collies!
Random Pictures from previous litters.
My 2 year old granddaughter practicing
her handling skills!
Can't wait for her to join me showing collies!